Season 22 Round 52 / 60
Game Time 2023 Jan 29, 20:06 UTC(+00:00)
Questions to Tegimus
Fathima
2022-01-29 04:15
Tegimus had confirmed there were no changes in match engine since the major update at the end of season 8. It is possible that the teams that you are playing now are better or are using better tactics against you
EiPiX
2022-01-29 11:12
"I can confirm there has been no changes in the match engine from start of Season 10" from chat.

Pretty sure tweaks have been made within season 9, after rolling out the major update, you can also clearly see the statistical differences between season 9 and 10.
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-01-30 10:54
It could be really nice to implement new positions in the game such as:

SW - sweeper back
ST - striker

It could bring us more dynamics, new positions would also have other more important main skills.
Like striker is best when very fast and positioning following shooting.
Sweeper back is best when having positioning and marking, following tackling.

Let me know what you think.
Rhino909
2022-01-30 13:03
⭐Mr. Ske™⚡️ wrote :
It could be really nice to implement new positions in the game such as:

SW - sweeper back
ST - striker

It could bring us more dynamics, new positions would also have other more important main skills.
Like striker is best when very fast and positioning following shooting.
Sweeper back is best when having positioning and marking, following tackling.

Let me know what you think.

If we're adding new positions would rather have DM separated into DM and CM. Also WB separated into FB and WB.
Yvon
2022-01-31 08:22
hi
Just noticed i can't create notes on players i don't own. ( wasn't it possible before ? i thought i did, but seems can't see them anymore...)
Well, this is really bad. Or scout reports should stay available. Scouting again & again a free or for sell player just because we don't remember him is lose of time & money...

Yes, we could create our own folder, but when playin on different supports, for exemple travelling, this is not so simple.

Is it because i reached the number of notes allowed ? How can i find & delete some old ones in that case ? I searched in tuto, but couldn't find anything about it...

cheers
Rhino909
2022-01-31 08:28
Yvon wrote :
hi
Just noticed i can't create notes on players i don't own. ( wasn't it possible before ? i thought i did, but seems can't see them anymore...)
Well, this is really bad. Or scout reports should stay available. Scouting again & again a free or for sell player just because we don't remember him is lose of time & money...

Yes, we could create our own folder, but when playin on different supports, for exemple travelling, this is not so simple.

Is it because i reached the number of notes allowed ? How can i find & delete some old ones in that case ? I searched in tuto, but couldn't find anything about it...

cheers

You can delete notes by clicking on "Manager" and then "My Notes"
Yvon
2022-01-31 08:58
ok, thx, this was easy in fact ...
Elde Tetive
2022-02-02 12:25
I have a question, do bots teams bid on players listed for sale?
Fathima
2022-02-02 13:23
Elde Tetive wrote :

No they don't. And if a team becomes a bot, all their bids gets cancelled. Happened to me before when a manager who had a bid on my player resigned.
If you are trying to sell a player that nobody is probably likely to be interested in, then you are better off releasing him for 30% of his value.
Uchiha
2022-02-03 04:16
I would like to know does the penalty of playing a player out of his main position like WF as CF have effect on players Ratings and Experience....Also if that player have a great Flexibility,the penalty will be the same.
Tegimus
2022-02-03 07:36 Edited by Tegimus at 2022-02-03 07:39
The effect is that the player who is playing out of his position will perform with a capacity less than his actual rating/experience. The farther he is from his natural position, the higher the penalty will be. And players with high Flexibility will have less penalty compared to those with low Flexibility.

The penalty is the lowest for WFs playing as CFs or vice versa, and WBs playing as CBs or vice versa. At 5 star Flexibility, the penalty for swapping these positions are zero.

The penalty is the highest for GKs playing as outfield players or an outfield player playing at GK. And Flexibility has no effect in this particular case.
Elde Tetive
2022-02-03 08:59
Fathima wrote :
Elde Tetive wrote :

No they don't. And if a team becomes a bot, all their bids gets cancelled. Happened to me before when a manager who had a bid on my player resigned.
If you are trying to sell a player that nobody is probably likely to be interested in, then you are better off releasing him for 30% of his value.

Okey thank you!
Don-x
2022-02-07 10:04
Whats the best time for 2nd half sub, for xp purpose.
I just notice my WF gains just 1 xp per season, for playing every single match of the season as a 75th minutes sub.
Season 11 Xp=>21 now is xp=>22 after more than 32 appearance already.
Am starting him every game from next match though, but i have another young star.
Tegimus
2022-02-07 10:24
It is simple, More minutes equals More experience.
If he plays 75 minutes, he gains 5 times more experience than if he plays only 15 minutes, assuming all other factors remain the same.
Don-x
2022-02-07 13:09
Ooh thanks
If he had played played 65 minutes, it would've be 4 times more exp.
Dave
2022-02-09 10:33
When you have a player on loan is there an option to offer the team an extension for a further season?
I ask this because I have a player loaned out and gets regular games so am happy for him to stay for at least another season if they agreed.
Ghislain
2022-02-09 10:59
No there is no extension possible.
When he play or not he get exp. when he is on loan
Tegimus
2022-02-09 13:47
Dave wrote :
When you have a player on loan is there an option to offer the team an extension for a further season?
I ask this because I have a player loaned out and gets regular games so am happy for him to stay for at least another season if they agreed.

You should have a look at this tutorial section
https://www.f4football.com/tutorial/advanced/players/players_on_loan
Rhino909
2022-02-10 13:45
If I am getting a lot of offsides in matches, is that an indication of the playstyle and mentality I am using or a deficiency in my player's? If it is the latter, what attributes should I train up to remedy that problem (positioning, speed, or both?)
Tegimus
2022-02-10 14:41
Rhino909 wrote :
If I am getting a lot of offsides in matches, is that an indication of the playstyle and mentality I am using or a deficiency in my player's? If it is the latter, what attributes should I train up to remedy that problem (positioning, speed, or both?)

Chance of getting caught offside depends on both your attacker's Speed and Positioning attributes, and the opposition defenders' Speed, Positioning and Marking attributes. It also depends on the tactics played (apart from the Offside trap instruction itself). For example, teams can execute offside traps easier when they play a 3 man defense than a 5 man defense. Pressure and Man Marking instructions also decides effectiveness of offside traps.